Meet the publisher
Looking to get your game published and need to meet the people who could make it happen? Then you can’t miss our Meet the Publisher session at Gamesforum London on 24th January.
The way Meet the Publisher works is really simple.
- The session takes place in our workshop space on the afternoon of Day 1 and lasts for two hours.
- The event is split into two. In the first hour, there will be eight-ten publishers representing companies that publish games for an up front price. And in the second half, there will be another eight-ten publishers representing companies that publish free to play titles.
- A developer who attends either session will get the chance to pitch their game to every publisher in attendance via a speed-dating format. As well as getting the chance for some feedback about their game, they’ll also get tips on pitching and a chance to pick up the contact details of everyone there.
- And after the session, both the developers and the publishers will receive information about the companies they either pitched to or were pitched by. This will help interested parties to continue the conversation later.
If you want to sign up to the session, there are two ways to do it:
- If you’re a developer looking to get their games published, register for a Gamesforum pass. You’ll then be contacted in early December and offered a chance to attend the session on a first come first served basis.
- If you’re a publisher looking to meet developers, contact us directly. We will then discuss how you can get involved in the session further.
Meet the Publisher is one of the highlights of the first day of Gamesforum. Make sure you sign up to the conference now to ensure that you don’t miss out on this great event.