Arriving in Seattle 23rd-24th October
Gamesforum Seattle is heading back to the Bell Harbor Conference Center this Fall and we’re inviting you to submit a session before we officially launch the event in mid April.
Our cross platform conference will play host to six content tracks over two days. They will be:
- Design and Development, which focuses on the creation of video games.
- Esports, which drills into the creation and management of digital sports.
- Reality Bending Gaming, which highlights the latest developments in AR, VR and MR.
- Video Game Business, which explores the practicalities of running a business in the sector.
- Video Game Culture, which ponders the internal industry culture and the external impact of games on wider culture.
- Video Game Marketing, which looks at the promotion and distribution of games.
We’ll also be running a full selection of fringe events including a multi-platform meet the publisher session, game pitching contest and a number of parties to fill out the day.
If you’re a developer, publisher or esports organisation who’d like to put yourself forward to give a talk or run a panel, hit the “Submit a Session” button below and fill the form out before the 13th April.
Or if you’re a service provider who’d like to contribute to the agenda, hit the “Sponsor Gamesforum” button to get in touch with our sales team.
Finally, if you’d like to hear when passes go on sale hit the “Subscribe to newsletter” button.
Submit a Session Sponsor Gamesforum
Subscribe to Newsletters